PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

06 janvier 2014

PROJECT 365 // WEEK 1

 DAY 1/ Starting the new year with some handmade chocolate
 DAY 2 / Watching Amelie is always a treat
 DAY 3 / Made this little notebook. More about that soon!
 DAY 4 / Love this vintage beauty
DAY 5 / It's all about nature!

Un peu de retard pour ce premier post de ce nouveau projet. J'ai passé la plus grande partie des premiers jours de l'année clouée au lit à cause d'un gros rhume et je commence tout juste à aller mieux. Au moins, ça, c'est fait!
Comme vous avez pu le constater par vous même, je suis partie sur un projet B&W. J'était un peu hésitante, j'avais peur de me lasser et ça sera peut-être le cas alors je me laisse la possibilité de faire un mois en noir et blanc et un autre en couleur pour varier les plaisirs. On verra mais pour l'instant je suis très contente de ce choix!

Translation :

A little of delay for this first post of this new project. I spent the largest part of the first days of the year confined to bed because of a big cold and I just begin to get better. At least, that, it's done!
As you were able to notice by yourself, this year will finally be B&W. I was a little bit hesitating, afraid of growing tired of it. And if it is the case, I have the possibility to make one month in black and white and an other one in color to vary the pleasures. We shall see but at the moment I am very satisfied with this choice!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit mot! Je le lirai avec attention!//Thanks for your comment! I will read it attentively!